Recycled concrete aggregates (RCAs) are materials obtained from the demolition of old concrete structures such as buildings, bridges, and roads. These materials are then crushed and screened into different sizes suitable for use in various construction applications.
Among application, the infrastructure segment held a significant position in the global recycled construction aggregates market in 2022. Owing to the increasing awareness regarding sustainable living and the growing disposable income, people have started switching to constructing green buildings from conventional office/residential spaces. This trend is expected to boost the demand for recycled construction aggregates during the forecast period.
Among regions, Asia Pacific is expected to account for a significant market share during the forecast period (2023-2030) owing to the increasing population in this region. Apart from this, factors such as the increasing disposable income and construction activities are also expected to favor the demand for recycled construction aggregates in this region during the forecast period. For instance, as per the World Bank’s data, in 2018, China recorded a population of 1.39 billion, which increased and reached 1.41 billion in 2021. Furthermore, as per the National Bureau of Statistics of China, in 2022, China's per capita disposable income was US$ 5,487 which is highest ever since 1978 and the per capita disposable income in rural areas was higher than that in urban areas. Moreover, as per the World Resources Institute, China is expected to spend around US$ 13 trillion on buildings by 2030. Therefore, the increasing number of construction activities in Asia Pacific are expected to boost the demand for recycled construction aggregates in this region during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global recycled construction aggregates market, and provides market size (US$ Million Tons) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue growth opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global recycled construction aggregates market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- The key companies covered as a part of this study are Tarmac, Delta Sand & Gravel Co., LafargeHolcim Ltd., Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., CEMEX, Vulcan Materials Company, CESPA, Green Stone Materials, CRH Plc., and Heidelberg Cement AG
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future products launches, technology upgrade, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global recycled construction aggregates market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, recycled construction aggregates manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global recycled construction aggregates market
- Global Recycled Construction Aggregates Market, By Product Type:
- Crushed Stone
- Sand & Gravel
- Cement Concrete
- Global Recycled Construction Aggregates Market, By Application:
- Global Recycled Construction Aggregates Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Delta Sand & Gravel Co.
- LafargeHolcim Ltd.
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
- Vulcan Materials Company
- Green Stone Materials
- CRH Plc.
- Heidelberg Cement AG
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.