Global Baby Diapers Market is estimated to be valued at US$ 60.97 Billion in 2021, according to the Global Baby Diapers Market Report, by Product Type (Cloth, Disposable, Biodegradable, Non-Biodegradable, Training Nappy, Swim Suit, Others), by Style (Tape Style, Pant Style), by Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Store, Retail Stores, Specialty Stores, Online), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa), published by Coherent Market Insights.
Global baby diapers market was valued at US$ 60.97 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period (2022–2030). The Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate market over the forecast period and is projected to be the largest and fastest-growing region.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 50 market data tables* and 40 figures* on "Global Baby Diapers Market” - Forecast to 2030.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Baby Diapers Market:
- Parents are strongly embracing the use of baby diapers due to the growing awareness of child hygiene. Baby wipes and diapers are two necessities for infant daily care that reduce the risk of bacterial illness and offer comfort. The demand for baby diapers is rising due to the rising awareness of diaper rashes, which are usually caused by damp or infrequently changed diapers.
- For instance, Huggies and Pampers, offer a selection of rash-free diapers with special technology to stop leaks and lessen discomfort. A single baby consumes 7-8 diapers per day, which translates to roughly 24 hours per day of diaper use. In order to prevent the skin allergies produced by synthetic diapers, this aspect led to an increase in the number of consumers leaning toward cotton-based diapers. Reusable cotton diapers from the Indian baby care company Tickles were introduced in 2020; they are chemical-free and environmentally friendly.
Key Takeaways of the Global Baby Diapers Market:
- Among distribution channel, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets dominated the global baby diaper market in 2021. Supermarket segment was followed by convenience store and retail store in terms of revenue share, respectively.
- Among region, Asia Pacific dominated the global baby diaper market in 2021, reporting 42% market share in terms of revenue, followed by North America and Europe, respectively.
- New product launches, merger & acquisitions, strategic partnership expansion, and research & development activities are key strategies adopted by players in the global baby diapers market.