The global bidet seat market was valued at US$ 2.11 Billion in 2018, according to Bidet Seat Market Report, by Bidet Type (Electronic Bidet and Non-electronic Bidet), by End-use Industry (Residential and Commercial), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa).
The bidet seat market is projected to reach US$ 3.38 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 36 market data tables* and 25 figures* on "Bidet Seat Market” - Global forecast to 2027.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Bidet Seat Market:
- Amongst end-use industry, commercial segment is expected to hold dominant position in the global bidet seat market during the forecast period. This is owing to the growing building & construction sector in various regions across the globe. According to the report published by EU SME Centre China in 2015 about the construction sector in China, the construction of buildings including residential, public and buildings held the largest market share of 64% out of other sectors including construction installation, civil engineering, building decoration, and other constructions. Thus, rising commercial construction activities is expected to increase demand for installation of bidet seats, thereby driving the bidet seat market growth.
- Among bidet type, electronic bidet segment is expected to be the fastest growing bidet type during the forecast period in the global bidet seat market. This is owing to the advanced features offered by the bidet seat manufacturing companies in the global market, which makes it hygienic and comfortable. For instance, companies such as Bio Bidet provides bidet seats with numerous advanced features including stainless steel nozzle, auto wash feature, nozzle self-clean, hybrid on demand heating systems, adjustable heated seat, deodorizer, adjustable air dryer, automatic power save, body sensors, and others.
Key Takeaways of the Market:
- Major factor that is expected to drive growth of the bidet seat market in emerging economies such as India over the forecast period is growth of luxury hotel market, as such kind of seats are affordable for luxury hotels. Moreover, bidet seats also looks attractive, thereby creating a rich ambience to the washroom, which further helps to attract tourists across the globe. According to ’ analysis, India’s luxury hotels market was valued at US$ 42 million in 2018 and is expected to increase to US$ 67.5 million by 2027.
- Europe is expected to be lucrative region during the forecast period in the global bidet seat market, owing to product developments by key players in Europe. For instance, in 2017, Roca Sanitario, S.A launched smart toilet, which includes removable nozzles, LED light, and self-cleaning feature, which can be controlled through remote. Therefore, increasing product launches pertaining to bidet seat is propelling the market growth.
- Increasing hygiene awareness among people and supporting government initiatives towards enhancing sanitation facilities is driving growth of the bidet seat market. For instance, in 2016, the government of India launched a scheme named ‘Swachh Swasth Sarvatra’ to increase hygiene awareness, healthy lifestyle, and improve health through sanitation.
- Major players operating in the global bidet seat market include Bio Bidet, Kohler Co., Inc., HomeTECH, Toshiba, LIXIL Corporation, Coway Co., Ltd, Roca Sanitario SA, Panasonic Corporation of America, RinseWorks, Inc, Brondell Inc., TOTO USA, Inc., and others.