The global coffee beauty products market
was valued at US$ 520 billion in 2017, according to Coffee Beauty Products Market Report, by Product Type ((Skin care (Soap, Body wash, Lotion/Moisturizer, Cream, Others), Hair Care (Shampoo, Conditioner, Oil), Perfumes & Fragrance, and Color Cosmetics(Nail Scrub, Lip Balm/Lipstick, Eye Makeup, Face Makeup, Eye Shadow Primer, etc.)), by Application (Supermarket, Hypermarket, Online Channels, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa), published by
. The coffee beauty products market is projected to reach US$ 740 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period.
Coffee Arabica and coffee Robusta are majorly used to produce green coffee oil and coffee oil, respectively, post extraction. These coffee extracts are being used in numerous beauty products such as soap, perfumes, primer, and others. Green coffee oils, which is extracted from unroasted coffee beans helps to improve skin hydration and have capabilities to absorb UVB radiation.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Trends and Analysis of the Coffee Beauty Products Market:
Key Takeaways of the Market:
- Rising trend of using organic cosmetics is one of the major factors supporting growth of the coffee beauty market. According to the Global Wellness Institute, in 2015, 42% and 57% of the personal care consumers in the U.K. and U.S. respectively, preferred to buy organic personal care products. Therefore, rising inclination towards organic beauty products infused with natural or organic ingredients such as coffee extracts may propel growth of the market in the near future.
- Coffee seed powder is also used in the beauty products. For instance, Bean Body Care provides Bean Body Coffee Scrub, which consists of coffee Arabica seed powder. The caffeine helps to stimulate blood flow and reduces the appearance of stretch marks, varicose veins, age spots, and others. Furthermore, company also provides Coffee Mocha Mud Masks, which is infused with grounded coffee beans along with macadamia oil and kaolin clay, which cleanses skin and minimizes the pore size.
- North America is expected to be one of the most conducive region for growth during the forecast period in coffee beauty products market. Rising application of coffee beans in different beauty products coupled with increasing number of manufacturers producing such products in this region is expected to boost growth of the coffee beauty products market. High presence of key players such as Urban Decay, Frank Body, Maybelline New York, Tom Ford, Wash With Joe and others are other factor contributing towards the growth of coffee beauty products market in the region.
- Key players in the coffee beauty product market are being recognized for its coffee-based beauty products. For instance, in May, 2018, Java Skin Care’s Demitasse Lip Scrub was listed in the Kristen Arnett’s Green Beauty Team Best-Of Beauty Awards - Best Lip Exfoliator inaugural. The ingredients used in the product includes raw coffee Arabica, roasted coffee Arabica along with citrus lemon peel, argon oil, and others.
- Major players operating in the global coffee beauty products market include, Procter & Gamble, Estee Lauder Inc., Avon, Caudalie, L’Oreal Paris, Unilever, Java Skin Care, LLC, Nails inc. limited, The Nature's Bounty Co, and Bean Body Care.