Global Ski Gear and Equipment market is estimated to be valued at US$ 1,332.4 Million in 2021, according to the Global Ski Gear and Equipment Market Report, by Product Type (Boots & Bindings, Helmet, Poles, Protective Gear, Ski Boot Accessories and Others), by Form (Alpine or Downhill Skiing, Cross-Country Skiing, Telemark Skiing, Freestyle Skiing, Nordic Skiing, Others), by Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Online Stores, Specialty Stores and Others), by End User (Men, Women and Kids), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa), published by Coherent Market Insights.
Global Ski Gear and Equipment market was valued at US$ 1,332.4 Million in 2021. Ski Gear and Equipment market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.9% over the forecast period (2022–2030) to reach US$ 1,724.9 Million by 2030 . Special equipment are required for skiing to enable people to scale through the snowy slopes effortlessly. Skiing requires protective clothing to protect the body from cold temperatures in the snowy mountains. Increasing participation in skiing is expected to fuel growth of the global ski gear & equipment market.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 50 market data tables* and 40 figures* on "Global Ski Gear and Equipment Market” - Forecast to 2030.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Ski Gear and Equipment Market:
- Among forms, the alpine or downhill skiing segment accounted for the highest market share in 2021. Alpine ski is the most popular snow sport activity, which in turn, increases growth of this segment. According to Snowsports Industries America (SIA), alpine skiers and snowboarders accounted for 53% of all snow sport participants during 2020.
- Among end user, the men segment is expected to account for a significant share in the global ski gear & equipment market over the forecast period. Men show higher inclination towards winter sports, thereby making this the largest sub-segment in the global ski gear & equipment market.
Key Takeaways of the Global Ski Gear and Equipment Market:
- Asia Pacific was the fastest-growing region in the global ski gear & equipment market in 2021 due to increasing popularity of snow sports in this region. For instance, according to report published on Special Interest Sector by New Zealand Tourism in 2021, 45% of holiday tourists are engaged in winter ski in New Zealand.
- North America is expected to exhibit significant growth in the global ski gear & equipment market over the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing use of ski helmets in the region, in turn, driving the growth of this market. Furthermore, increasing international trade of skin and snow board equipment is positively impacting growth of the ski gear & equipment market.
- New product launches, merger & acquisitions, strategic partnership expansion, and research & development activities are key strategies adopted by players in the global ski Gear And Equipment market