The global Synthetic Lace Front Wigs Market was valued at US$ 219.5 Million in 2017, according to Synthetic Lace Front Wigs Market Report, By Lace Type (Swiss Lace, French Lace, and Others), By Lace Color (Transparent, Brown, Black, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Specialty Stores, Online Channels, and Others). The Synthetic Lace Front Wigs is projected to reach US$ 494.1 by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.01% during the forecast period.
The low price of synthetic lace front wigs as compared to the human-hair wig is the major factor propelling demand for the synthetic lace front wigs in the global market. Furthermore, rising penchant among young population, towards changing look is fuelling demand for the wigs, which in turn, supporting the growth of the market, as wigs does not cause damage to the scalp or hair, unlike other permanent options such as, hair coloring, straitening, and bonding, which may damage hair resulting in hair loss. Rising awareness regarding these factors is supporting the market growth worldwide.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 150 market data tables* and 90 figures* on "Synthetic Lace Front Wigs” – Global forecast to 2025.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Synthetic Lace Front Wigs Market:
- Based on lace type, the market is segmented into Swiss lace, French Lace, and others. Swiss lace dominated the market in 2016. Swiss lace is finer and easily blends with the skin to provide less visible appearance as compared to the French lace. Realistic look offered by this wig is the major factor propelling the demand for the Swiss lace from wig industries. However, French lace is thick with smaller opening and it is more durable as compared to the Swiss lace.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market is segmented into specialty stores, online channels and others. Online channel segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period, witnessing highest CAGR, among all.
- Increasing internet penetration is the major factor supporting the growth of this segment. For instance, according to the data provided by the Internet World Stats, the total number of internet users in the world has increased from 3,079 million in 2014, to 4,157 million in 2017. In the total count of internet users around the world, Asia Pacific and Europe contributed 48.7% and 17.0 % share, respectively, in 2017, according to the internet world stats
Key Takeaways of the Market:
- In North America, the rising prevalence of cancer is anticipated to support the market growth. Cancer treatment involves chemotherapy, which results in hair loss. According to the data provided by American Cancer Society (ACS), in 2017, more than 15.5 Million Americans, were reported to be alive after chemotherapy treatment.
- The patient undergone through chemotherapy, highly prefer buying a wig and thus, the rising cases of cancer in the region is anticipated to support the overall growth of synthetic lace front wig market. Furthermore, according to the American Cancer Society, synthetic wigs are suitable over human hair wigs for the patients with less energy during cancer treatment, which in turn is anticipated to boost market growth of the synthetic lace front wigs.
- Key Players operating in the global synthetic lace front wigs market include Anhui Fortune Fashion Culture Co. Ltd., Henan Ruimei Hair Products Co. Ltd., Qingdao Urjoy wigs co.Ltd. Shake-N-Go Fashion, Inc. Yuzhou Shenlong Hair Products Co. Ltd., and Xuchang Dadi Industries Co. Ltd.