Global household wipes market is estimated to be valued at US$ 603.5 Million in 2021, according to Household Wipes Market Report, by Product Type (Disinfecting Wipes, Dusting Wipes, Kitchen and Bathroom Wipes, Wood and Laminate Wipes, Glass Cleaner Wipes, Stainless Steel Wipes, and Multi-Surface Wipes & Floor Wipes), by Material Type (Antibacterial, and Non-antibacterial), by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Departmental stores, Online Stores, and Others (Grocery and Convenience)), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa), published by Coherent Market Insights.
Global household wipes market was valued at US$ 603.5 Million in 2021. Household Wipes market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period (2022–2030). The North America region is expected to dominate market over the forecast period and is projected to be the largest and fastest-growing region.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 50 market data tables* and 40 figures* on "Global Household Wipes Market” - Forecast to 2030.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Household Wipes Market:
- Among product type, disinfecting wipes segment had the highest share in global household wipes market. Disinfecting wipes provide an easy way to keep almost any type of hard, non-porous surface clean for use. However, multi-purpose wipes have a wide range of uses for any type of clean-up such as general cleaning, disinfecting, dust removal, glass and mirror cleaning, hands, and among others. According to analysis done by Coherent Market Insights, multi-surface wipes held 21% market share in global household wipes market revenue in
Key Takeaways of the Global Household Wipes Market:
- Asia Pacific region accounted for the third largest market share in the global household wipes market over the forecast period, owing to emerging economies such as India and China where growing population will increase numbers of houses, with significant investment in high quality kitchens, bathrooms, and appliances. This in turn is expected to increase adoption of household care products, in turn, driving the growth of household wipes market in the region.
- Household Wipes are considered under the segment of Consumer goods (CG). Consumer goods industry is a flourishing industry due to its fast processing and quick customer services. According to India Brand Equity Foundation report on Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), July 2018, FMCG market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.86 per cent and it will expected to reach US$ 103.70 Million by 2020 from US$ 52.75 Million in 2017-18.
- North America provides the household wipes market with ample growth opportunities. North America dominates the household wipes market due to the increasing demand for household cleaning products across various countries, increasing awareness among individuals regarding cleanliness and hygienic environment along with rising adoption of general surface-level cleaning method in the region.
- New product launches, merger & acquisitions, strategic partnership expansion, and research & development activities are key strategies adopted by players in the global Household Wipes market