The global Kvm and Pro Av market was valued at US$ 284,522.3 Million in 2021 and is expected to surpass US$ 530,700.4 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period (2021-2027), according to the Global PRO AV and KVM Market Report, By Type (Products and Services), By Distribution Channel (Direct Sales and Distributors), By End user (Media and Entertainment, Corporate, Education, Theatres/Live Events, Government, Hospitality and Retail, Energy and Utilities and Others) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa), published by Coherent Market Insights.
The increasing adoption of PRO AV and KVM in smart learning is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. The demand for Pro AV products is rapidly growing in the education sector due to Pro AV providing certain features such as interactive multi-touch Ultra HD (4K) screen, multiple wireless screen support, multiple personal computer support, individual activity control, and others. Moreover, KVM products are used in various education institutes as it offers functions such as control and monitor the student’s computer, sharing the information with fellow students, monitor students’ activity using single screen, keyboards, and mouse; easy installation, and other features. Hence, use of Pro AV technology in the smart learning market is increasing.
The global smart learning market is growing rapidly, which will help the Pro AV market to exhibit growth over the forecast period. According to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, the global smart learning market is expected to rapidly grow from US$ 23.7 billion in 2019 to US$ 65.5 billion by 2027, with CAGR 22.1% during the forecast period 2020-2027. Thus, considering the rapid growth in the education sector, many key market players are offering KVM products for the education sector. For instance, KVM Choice Ltd., a U.K.-based KVM products and services providing company, offers various products specially designed for the education sector. The products include RE-CVK-SP, CVK-SR, RE-CVK-TP, CVK-TR, and others. Thus, the increasing use of smart learning in the education sector is expected to drive growth of the global Pro AV and KVM market during the forecast period.
Global KVM and PRO AV Market - Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
Healthcare is one of the industries which has witnessed the fastest growth during the COVID-19 pandemic. Moreover, demand for Pro Av and KVM products has also increased from this industry due to the need for telemedicine services for routine physical check-ups. In order to limit the direct contact, patients and doctors are shifting towards telemedicine services, which require advanced Pro AV solutions to communicate with patients. According to Coherent Market Insights analysis, the global telemedicine services market is expected to reach 196.3 billion by 2027 from 36.7 billion in 2019. Apart from telemedicine services, Pro AV solutions can be used for informative and entertainment purposes for patients in hospitals. Thus, the growing demand from the education and healthcare is expected to positively impact the global Pro AV and KVM market growth.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 150 market data tables* and 90 figures* on “Global PRO AV and KVM Market- Global forecast to 2027”
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global PRO AV and KVM Market:
- North America held dominant position in the global Kvm and Pro Av market in 2021 and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Furthermore, due to COVID 19 pandemic, many tech companies are allowing employees to work from home which may aid in the market growth. For instance, according to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, in June 2020, more than 73.2% of the employees in the U.S. were working from home. Thus, considering the increasing demand for Pro AV and KVM products key players in the market are expanding their presence in the North America region. For instance, on November 10, 2020, AVI Systems Inc., a U.S.-based technology company, announced to acquire Avyve, a U.S.-based Pro AV solution providing company. Through this acquisition, both companies will provide better services in the southeast of the U.S. region.
- Europe is expected to show significant growth over the forecast period. Various key players in the market are launching products for Europe Pro AV and KVM market. For instance, in February 2020, AVI-SPL, a U.S.-based Pro AV solution providing company, launched Symphony Adapter Marketplace at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE). The marketplace enables additional audio-visual (AV) and unified communication (UC) devices within an organization’s collaboration technology estate to be proactively monitored and controlled through Symphony.
- Among distribution channel, direct sales segment held a dominant position in the market in 2021 and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period. Direct sales involve selling the products directly to consumers by eliminating the need for middle-men. The key market players are offering products directly to the consumers through the company website, company showroom, and others. The increasing internet penetration is driving growth of the direct sales segment. For instance, according to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, in India, the number of internet users has reached 698.5 million in 2020 from 342.6 million in 2016. Furthermore, an increasing number of KVM and Pro AV vendors are focusing on offering their products through an online-only market in order to cater to the individual demands of the customers.
- Among type, product segment held a dominant position in the market in 2019 and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period. On the basis of products, the global KVM and Pro AV market is sub-divided into Camera, Microphone, Speaker, Projectors, Displays, Digital Signage, Amplifiers, Audio/Video Converters, Control Systems, Extenders, Switchers and Splitters, Matrixes, Audio Embedders and de-Embedders, HDMI Cables, Scalers, KVM Switches, KVM Extender, KVM Matrix, and Others (Accessories, Multi-viewers, etc.). Displays segment accounted for the largest share in 2019. Technological advancements focused on offering enhanced visualizations in several industry verticals include consumer electronics, retail, sports and entertainment, transportation, and others. Demand for 3D displays is increasing among the consumer electronics and entertainment sectors. Also, flexible display technologies are gaining popularity at a high pace. Moreover, display technologies such as organic light-emitting diode (OLED) are being adopted in the manufacture of products such as televisions, smart wearable, smartphones, and other devices. Moreover, smartphone manufacturers are incorporating flexible OLED displays with smartphones to attract consumers.
- Major players operating in the global Kvm and Pro Av market include Anixter International Inc., AVI Systems Inc, AVI-SPL Inc., CCS Presentation Systems, Ford Audio-Video LLC, Avidex Industries, Herman ProAV, Kramer Electronics, Samsung, Vistacom Inc, Biamp Systems, proAV Limited, Professional Audio Visual Ltd., Cypress Technology Co., Ltd. (CYP), Pro AV Solutions Pty Ltd, Audio Technica, NETGEAR, LG Electronics, Logitech, Sony, Black Box Corporation, Guntermann & Drunck GmbH, Aten International Co., Ltd, Adder Technology Ltd, Rextron